I will send my wife packing if she tries to change me - Denrele


In a recent interview Denrele who is currently warming up for marriage anytime from now, the weird entertainer said that he would send packing any woman that tries to change him because that would be counterproductive for their family.

“Marriage is all about cordial communication. Anybody that I have found and want to marry that tries to change me would just be sent back to their family house and..
I will collect my bride price. It cannot happen because at the end of the day, we would be hungry at home and we would be looking at ourselves. It cannot happen. Marriage would definitely not tone me down and I would still remain the person that I am. I know that there is always that factor of staying true to one person which we are working on but we are getting there,” he said.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.