I stole and sold my mom’s gold to pay for my first studio session — Humblesmith


In a recent interview with Vanguard, Humble Smith the Osinachi crooner makes shocking revelations of  his grass to glory story. ''I stole and sold my mom’s gold to pay for my first studio session, but I later confessed and apologized to her, promising to buy her more than what I stole in the nearest future'' he said.

He continued to give his history growing up in strong catholic family he said - ''Also, I usually listened to Bright Chimezie and his contemporaries, so at a point music just became a part of me. I started out as a dancer in 1996; I was part of a group called American Boys, we used to dance, sing and act''


''After my secondary education, I decided to relocate to Delta State to pursue my music career, my parents refused but I insisted. Though before then, I had done some other things that made them finally support my decision. I partook in the first-ever Star Quest competition, I came second and I won a big flat screen TV. When I got back home with the TV and the crowd that accompanied me, my parents were overjoyed. It was at that point they knew that I was really bent on doing music. So when I insisted I was relocating to Asaba in Delta state, they just had to support me''

No comments

Powered by Blogger.