Video; Model Amber rose reveals that she twerks for her son, Sebastian


The former stripper made the revelation during an appearance on "Late Night With Seth Meyers" on Thursday, June 16, 2016.  Rose, 32, disclosed that family twerking is an integral part of her mother-son bonding sessions and her mother is also fascinated by her skill.  “So my mom actually loves when I twerk.

So one day my mom’s like, ‘Hey Am, do your little booty shaking thing,’ like she doesn’t say twerk. She’s old school.  "So I did it one day and my son was right there and he fell on the floor, like, cracked up laughing, just crying laughing.  ”Now I twerk for him all the time. He loves it. That’s like our bonding moment.”  It gets weirder.


The host, Seth Meyers went on to ask Rose if she had ever used her skill to stop her three-year-old from crying at anytime and her reply was epic.  Rose said with a laugh:  “I just bend over and shake my a**, and that’s it.”  Most people would frown on Rose's method's but the sayings, "you can't give what you do not have" and "use what you have to get what you want," might be apt in this situation.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.